Monday, March 29, 2010

Hacking UIQ3 Firmware - Install Unsigned Application in UIQ3 Phones

Sometimes when I want to install an applications or games on my P990i phone, I encountered an error message of ‘Certificate Error” or “Certificate expired. So what I did is to change the earlier date. But there is a trick on how to hack your UIQ3 phone to avoid this error.

Note: Do this in your own risk. But don’t worry; this trick is 100% working on my P990i phone.


Requirements:
1. CapSwitch
2. Lonelycat Xplore  or Swiss Manager free
3. InstallServer.exe 

Procedures:
1. Download and Extract. Install CapsSwitch and LC Xplore or swiss manager
2. Open Capswitch and switch off the capabilities to access the private folders on your phone.
3. Download installerserver.exe and copy then paste it to c:/sys/bin using LC Xplore.
If you can’t see the c;/sys/bin. Go to your LC Xplore menu tools, Configuration, check all the uncheck boxes.
4. Restart your Phone and now you can install unsigned applications. Enjoy and share it to your Friends.

I would like to hear from you.
Please Leave Your Comment and Feedback After Downloading..
Downloading Problems?Please Contact Administrator!

Receive Daily updates straight to your inbox!


Enter your email address:


Powered by FeedBurner

Recommended Posts :



0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Home Symbian Template Desinged by Slideshow Funia 2010

Back to TOP